Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6th, 2010 - Baptisms for the dead

Today I was privileged to do two family names for two of the deceased women in Elder Burningham's family. He did the baptizing and I was the patron. The baptismal font is very small and the lockers are very small. It is for small people that's for sure. Today we will attend a temple session and I will be proxy for an endowment for one of them and have asked Sister Durfey to do the other one.

The temple has a brides room so I used to it to blow dry my hair and reapply my makeup before going to do initiatory work for the two deceased women in our genealogy.

I did the baptisms this morning and when I got back it was about lunch time. Elder and I went to get a hamburger in SM Marikina Mall not far from here. It is a good hamburger place called WHAM Burger. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment