Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 17th Security Staff Family Home Evening Christmas Party

Peter Negrido and his son
Spencer Apduhan eating spaghetti
Sklyer eating spaghetti with his grandmother (Lola)

Peter's daughter singing.

This is the canteen area of the office. We held our FHE there.
Cake pops were a hit. Many ate more than one.

Security Staff singing "Christmas in our Hearts" My favorite.

Summer Chloe Apduhan and me
On Friday night the 17th we had our Security Staff Family Home Evening. Most of the officers and staff showed up with the exception of four who were not able to make it. Everyone contributed some kind of food and came prepared with entertainment. Remember in the last post there was a surprise feature by me.....sorry there were no pictures but I sang Santa Baby to Elder Burningham. He is always telling everyone that he wants a Ferrari so I said....Here's my Christmas List. Then sang Santa Baby. It was a hit.

We ate Filipino dishes prepared by the wives of the officers. Our outsourse security, Vallum Security came to the party as well. We had lots of singing and games. Elder and I distributed some Santa Bags to the children and stuffed animals to the babies. We ended it with a video clip called "Mary did you Know" sung by Donnie Osmond.

We all had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment