Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16, 2011 - Church in Morong

Elder and Sister Burningham and Sister Gadayan and Sister Araneta
Sister Gadayan and Sister Araneta

Today we traveled to our branch in Morong and enjoyed the Sacrament Meeting and other Auxiliary meetings. The Branch's full time missionaries Sister Araneta and Sister Gadayan have been here a couple of months and they anticipate that they will be transferred this coming week. Both of them help translate for us from Tagalog to English. They do very well. Helps us to understand more what's going on. We are not immersed in the language here and mostly English is spoken. I was asked to relay an experience to the sisters in Relief Society and I wasn't sure they would understand me. I asked "Can you all understand me?" They nodded yes. I said, " I am glad as I was worried. One sister said "Don't worrrrryyy" Elder and I had our picture taken with them. I took their picture and emailed it to their ldsmail.net email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment