Sunday, May 16, 2010

My cooking day - Saturday

Saturdays are usually catching up days which means grocery shopping and maybe window shopping and lunch. I would love to see the country but its quite a ways to see beautiful country side. There will be a time however when we will be doing that. I prepared Julia Childs Boeuf Bourguignon last night to see what the hype was about since I saw the movie Julie/Julia several times. And it was indeed...YUM. Amazing flavor and texture. It is time consuming and I wouldn't do it too often but it is indeed a very delicious recipe. Also borrowed a Kitchen Aid mixer from another Senior Missonary couple. Substantial machine compared to a hand mixer which I destroyed. I demand alot from my kitchen equipment. Made some bread using the Kitchen Aid Mixer. Well as Julia puts it. Bon Appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment