Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Juancho Pena Gallano new OIC in our department joining the other two new officers, Elijah Sosmena and Nilo Hisita

Juancho Gallano

Our three newest members of the staff. Elijah Sosmena,Nilo Hisita and Juancho Gallano
Juancho is our newest OIC as of about a week ago.  He couldn't be more happy.  He arrived on the day of his job offer very very early with a smile on his face. He asked for a picture of us so his daughter could draw us from a picture.  Juancho sent us the below email and I thought I would keep it in my blog.  No happier man here in the department than Brother Juancho.

Hi Sister B.

Good Morning, yes I am glad of this beautiful picture my daughter will make a souvenir for you at least you always to remember me and my family it is my blessing to be part of your Mission called here in the Philippines very short moment I have been working with you but I could not to forget this great work of Our Lord Jesus Christ to carry on to build the Kingdom on earth. again thank you for every things you share with me very strong spirit I thank you being nice parents I know Heavenly Father have another mission call for both of you of course first your own family there are very excited your coming back home I know your family missing you a lot specially all your grand children I know you have a lot of opportunity again to serve I admired all your effort and sacrifice here in Security department don’t worry we like to welcome Bro. Todd we will give all our full support as our New Security Manager Sister just keeping you in touch.

Best regards

Your Bro. In Christ

Juancho

No comments:

Post a Comment