Thursday, July 14, 2011

Traffic in Manila..on our way back to the apartment July 13, 2011

We had time to take a picture the traffic was so jammed.  He was happy to pose a smile and said Thank You.  Funny.
The Absolute Water Truck forging ahead in right lane.

 More traffic
One lane on left was left for on coming traffic.
Traffic lane merges to the far left which is the oncoming lane.  Its called counter flow.

Jeepney squeezing in.  Reflection in the mirror is of the purse in my lap.

Car attempting a U turn in the middle of traffic.

Car attempting a u turn in traffic.
Car cutting in front of us.
I know I have mentioned the traffic here is horrendous.  On our way home we encountered counter flow and u turns in the middle of traffic.  We were laughing about it and I decided I had time to click a few pictures.  I don't think the pictures do the experience justice.  Hope you "get" the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment